CBD TINCTURES: AN OVERVIEW
There are many CBD products on the market today, as we all know. All of them come from the same plant, and thus, the only substantial difference is how it extracts them from the plant. Made from high CBD strains of hemp, with 60 to 70 percent alcohol, and CBD Tinctures are primarily used to help relieve anxiety or ease pain.
What Is A Tincture?
“Tincture” is an old term for an alcohol-based plant extract. CBD tincture is a highly potent herbal extract by steeping high-
While derived from hemp, CBD tinctures are not the same as CBD oil.
Advantages of Using Tincture
Although CBD tinctures from Stirling CBD oils are not as popular as oils, they are better for certain purposes. It all depends on what you are doing and how you are going about the process. For instance, tinctures are great for sublingual (under the tongue) use. They do burn a little, but that does not last very long. Tinctures are very strong, as alcohols do an excellent job of concentrating the “essence” of the plant. We know alcohols for their ability to dissolve oily and greasy substances, while water usually will not affect these things. Because alcohol does not decay, it also makes for a medicine that has an extremely long shelf life.
Directly putting it under your tongue allows the fastest effect, as the make-up of tinctures makes them absorb quickly into the bloodstream without having to digest them first. Finally, there is one additional benefit that comes from the use of tinctures. CBD oils do not really mix with liquids, so tinctures present an excellent alternative here.
CBD ratio in tincture is less than compared to Oil. It is mainly because of the other substances being added to enhance flavor. Some ingredients are:
- Essential vitamins like B12, D, C, etc.
- Essential oils like basil, lavender, etc.
How to Use CBD Tinctures
CBD tinctures are very potent, which contains a high concentration of cannabidiol. We recommend small doses.
Like most CBD products, there are many ways to use your tincture. Here are the top three:
1. Sublingual method: Placing few drops underneath the tongue. This is ideal if you want an instant therapeutic effect. Simply hold the tincture under the tongue for 10-60 seconds, and then you swallow.
2. Add to Food and Edibles: Add few drops of the tincture to your beverage and you can also use tincture during preparation, serving, or after serving food.
3. Rub it on your Skin: You can rub some tincture on your skin to relieve joint pain, tendonitis, arthritis, and muscle spasms, and keep your skin looking healthy and youthful.
The tincture comes with different flavors like chocolate, vanilla, peach, etc. It also offers an extended shelf life because of Ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol, which acts as a preservative.
Visit our website and check quality Tincture products.